Being a born and bred Michigander, I'm quite looking forward to the impending snow this morning... though I may be one of the few in Kansas City who holds this opinion. The roads were oddly quite this morning on my way into work and it seems as if only those in the weather trade have been brave enough to venture out. It hadn't yet started to snow at that point (around 6:45am), but as I write this it has begun to fall steadily. Most flights in and out of MCI have already been cancelled through mid-afternoon at least given the expected snowfall and winds, and it's highly likely that very few will get in or out this evening either. It definitely looks to be an interesting day winter weather wise.
However, despite the fact that there are a number of us in the testbed this morning, it looks as if we'll be calling today a snow day in terms of the demonstration as most anticipate heading for home before 11am to avoid driving in the worst of the snowfall. We'll reconvene tomorrow for the final day of our experiment. See you then!
No comments:
Post a Comment